Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

can nine please get his tongue back already, as much as I love him the only thing this mans does is cry and blush

I know Peacock, I put the same face, when you proposed that duel I just thought they would choose something inmaterial as love or something but her herself?

Ell

When everyome thought the treasure was nine either yuri, but she...
that's consistency of character that i'm talking about,

And i dont know about author intention to write such a line like that for mellisa, but if she not already fall for yuri, idk...

Double-page supporter
I actually thought the treasure might be Nine or Yuri, but it just being herself makes so much sense lol

@Ell
For Koren Manhwa/Novels or Chinese Manhua/Novels, they can very rarely have a canon lesbian couple from the MC cast due to pressure from their local government or societal values (sometimes both) So they resort to teasing/implying the "yuri" in their story enough to make you think "oh it might actually happen for once!?!" "NANI?!?" but then throw them into straight parings at the end anyway from fear of not getting publication.

Fed-Kun's army
melissa has fully seduced yuri lmaoooo. also damn right she's the most valuable thing, specifically her BIG GALAXY BRAIN TBH

thank you for the update!

fans who say nine need to start talkin or something bc heteronormativity = the straights are at it again
fans who scream yuriyuriyuri = revolutionary. amazing. you keep doing you
fans who scream throuplethrouplethrouple = yall are the type of people who think outside the box and only outside the box

Ell

@Miyuki that's right, i see, if they don't tag as gl/bl then it automatically straight, huh i hate reality haha

Maybe it because i usually read yuri comics that's why i felt slapped by reality

I love the pacing of this thing
And I love the art
But I love Melissa more than anyyyythinnggg else about this.

Praise the Queen.

Users who are viewing this thread