Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
kldfkjl NIIIIIINE!!! HE GOT HIS TONGUE AND FANGS BACK!!! NOW HE CAN GROWL At tHOSE JERKS HEHEH <3333 but not at yuri, no matter how much he wants to akfjjsl (he's so jelly it's so cute??? HIS DEVOTION IS THE BEST??? melissa is so kind and she doesn't even realize, i would have fallen in love too tbh.) THE FIRST THING HE SAID WAS HER NAME he'd been wanting to say it!!! she was the only one to ever treat him kindly or want him!!! I'M SO EMO i love these two weeeeh

thank you for the update!!!

Omf they are so cute not the shitheads but yuriko melissa nine and yona like this was so heartwarming!!

Nine is a bb! Too bad yuri runs the world... Also I don't understand why nine is the only one getting compliments on his looks. Melissa is STUNNING!!!!!

Oh noo..! I want to hear nine voice too!
Glad that finally he got his tounge and fangs back. I hope he will more confident now.
Thanks for the update. I read it twice and slowly. Just want to savour..

Whoa, look at all those sparkles. If he didn't already love Melissa, he does now. You can practically see him fall for her. 🤩

He got his voice back and now it's too long before he slips up saying he imagines Melissa would top---

OH MY GODDD THIS IS SOO CUUTTTEEE

I've already read the raws so I was reallylooking forwad to this chapter AND AAAAAAAA you can see the moment Nine fell in love with Melissa (again) GAAAAAHH SO FREAKING ADORABLE AAAAAA

I'M LIVING FOR TGIS MOMENT AAAAAA NINEEEEEEEE BABYYYYYYY 😭😭😭😭💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Users who are viewing this thread