Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Aggregator gang
Its this cliche right? The cliche were a certain character were weak and timid, too nice for their own good but the moment their reverse scale were touched, the moment someone they deemed as precious were harmed, they turned into the most ferocious and scariest bastard...

I hope there is a badass scene for nine in the future.

When he asked for her hand, I was
😍😍HER HAND IN MARRIAGE!? YES YOU MAY!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
I got overexcited 🤭
Thank you for the double chapters in one week 😭😭❤️❤️❤️

He s so cute,,,,, i lov him,,,,,, so much,,,,,
Thank you for translating !

Aggregator gang
AAAAAaAAAaAaAaAaAaaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHGAGAHGAHHAHAHHH NINE X MELISSA FTW I WANT TO HEAR HIS VOICE SO BAD

Dex-chan lover
no translator note? I was half expecting the banter between the yuri and nine faction TBH....

me? I'm on the harem for Nine ship.... since then everyone will be with everyone (that's important at least, not counting the 4 losers)

Dex-chan lover
I believe Nine is a very powerful werewolf, only he hasn't found his source of strength yet. All the other of his clan lives only for battle, but I bet he will find his strength when Melissa gets injured or threatened later on.

Double-page supporter
The manliest : Melissa
The cutest : Nine
The prettiest : Yuri
The dumbest : Those guys

Awe I love that his first words were her name, that’s what I was hoping for ❤️

Poor Nine And Yuri are hardcore friend zoned atm - either because Melissa is completely oblivious or because she actively doesn’t think she’s loveable and is writing off all these signs. I hope she realises soon with Nine 😍

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread