Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
I already felt diabetes onset from thinking about yuri and nine together the sheer amount of sugar from the ship would cause a black hole and I started choking at the festival from sheer story teller part of me taking damage

for those curious about that rap referenced, it's this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=394t6dPd0EY&list=PLlPZXoBpeC0OfccD_BuddiahROpQpM_5f&index=29&t=0s

Aggregator gang
I can't get enough of Nine and like seriously I have a whole folder named Profile pictures from manga and like half of them are pictures from here! I'm so darn glad this specific Artist adapted this ( ^ ω ^)✧I absolutely Love Yona, like everyone she loves money but She knows the best way to LEGALLY get it!

Edit: Unfortunatly I couldn't find any forms of social media with this artist ╯︿╰ I couldn't stalk them

Aaaccckk!! Why is Nine attacking so much and causing LOTS of damage to my blessed dude meter Nine is soooooo adorable and finally!!! Its time for these two I can't wait for the next chapter!!😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Can't imagine how a western festival looks like: I know The author writes it in that way, that the fictional author of the game (or was it a novel?) doesn't know it, but could it be, that he is pocking fun at himself?

Users who are viewing this thread