Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

OH MU GOSH HAHAHAHHAA I love this so so much! Reading this is my healing time really. Even if it hurts my single heart xd!
It was soooooo hard to avoid spoilers for this chapter, i was going crazy haha. I love them so so much, they are just soo cute! Nine is just so cute, I love him. Nine and Melisa look so good together!

Fed-Kun's army
Nine is so cute.... And we all know Melissa is our inner heart... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

How is every chapter better than the last every single time? I love this series so much. (But yeah if the ass ain't thicc, I don't want it.)

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaahhh this was soooooo cuuuuutteeeπŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€­πŸ₯°β€πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’™β€πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ₯°β€πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’œβ€πŸ’œβ€πŸ’™πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’œ My heart is exploding!!! Cuteness overload!!!! I love them both so muchπŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€β€πŸ’™πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ˜βœ¨πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ’™β€πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜βœ¨β€πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ˜βœ¨βœ¨β€πŸ’•

Ass like that makes me want to slap them even just once. 🀭🀭

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Winning a giant candy seems like a loss for me, who would manage to eat all of that? And keep it clean?

I was already so happy and bubbly because MELISSA ALSO LIKES NINE AND THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER
AND THEN THEY GAVE US NINE'S BOOTY AND BEST CHAPTER SO FAR
Thanks for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread