Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

“I’m good at walking things” 😂😂😂
The thug life shot of her younger/Korean self 😂😂

I love this series so much! I can’t handle these weirdos! I hope she gives the plushie to Nine rather than Yuri. He needs the emotional support more than Yuri 🥰

Is this going to be a fun competition? eh, probably not... melissa will "win" as usual.😪

Dex-chan lover
I can't in good conscience argue against the Nine/Melissa/Yuri 3P ending at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Nine and Yuri better be careful. Yona might secure her source of income while they're fighting.

Dex-chan lover
1 silver ≈ 5000 won
5000 won ≈ $4.21 USD
One play = 2 silver
⇒ One play ≈ $8.42 USD
Yeesh, that is a racket. I‘d wager the proprietor cranked up the prices on the spot when he smelled naive nobles with money to burn.

Aggregator gang
Omg Melissa and Nine giving off couple vibes is what I live for!!💕❤🥰😍❤🥰💕😍❤🥰💕

Double-page supporter
Goddammit. Yuri is head over heals for Melissa, but Nine is here with his adorable ass and gets in the way. I mean, I want Nine to be happy, but my gay ass wants Yuri to do yuri things with Melissa and be together in holy yurimony matrimony... At the very least, is it too much to ask for Melissa to get into a poly-marriage between the three of them? Melissa cherishes them both, and clearly they both love Melissa so I'm sure they can become great allies that can fangirl over Melissa together.

@Eksentrysyti "Nine and Melissa Yuri..." you mean. And while I agree with you, I still want it to happen as well.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri and Nine 🤝 having Melissa aesthetic

Melissa and Ian 🤝 at least realise those bear is horrendous

Dex-chan lover
Lololololol the lion xD hilarious. Melissa should wear purple lip stick
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread