Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Thank you for the update! LMAO SHE TURNED HER BROTHER INTO A BUNNY DURING A HUNTING COMPETITION ☠️ QUEEN SHITT💅

Actually I wish Jake would dote to Melissa, but that's only in my dreams 🤣🤣
It's not bad, RIP Jake 🙂🙂 Rest in peace

Aggregator gang
In the novel at least, Jake doesn't die, it's Melissa trying to teach him what it feels like to be observed at all times without permission, also to prove she is stronger than she looks and has an idea to make Jake realize that Yuri doesn't need constant protection, and that, again, stalking is wrong and creepy, but she lets him go and makes sure he survives and he comes back to being a human, just one that is a bit more scared of his sister than he used to be.

EYE

I mean sure that's one way to make your brother learn his lesson but that's just bloody brutal DKSJXLSJS JAKE BECAUSE OF YOUR KARMA YOURE IN THIS STUPID SITUATION.

I thought it was totally possible to hunt in a corset and dress? At least in one of the non-ballroom more relaxed one. Check out prior-attire from youtube. You can do a lot in a corset!

@Lampsforsale not sure about the corset but the dress will be a drag. Hunting isn't always mean they are always riding on a horse, there are times when they have to be on foot too. Not to mention it might require running and crouching. So using a dress is possible but definitely not convenient. It can be dangerous too if the thick skirt gets caught on something while running away from a dangerous animal.

Double-page supporter
I hope she won't get a Jake steak on her plate on accident.

Melissa's always like "why is everyone falling in love with me?!?!" but then she dresses like that. Maam, what was I supposed to do?

Users who are viewing this thread