Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Go Go mellisa(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
Jake deserves this treatment after ignoring her own sister like some nuisance all the time.
Just wishing for him to get traumatized by this whole competition that he won't dare to stalk Yuri again and respect mellisa a bit

Aggregator gang
I FRINCKING LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!
MELISSA IS GOD TIER CHARACTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD

1. Jelly much, ladies? That our princess can don that attire without the need of a corset?

2. Yona best support character award 🤣

3. What if... Ah, no, it's not a game so our Nine is not a secret character (honestly I can't get enough of the way he carries himself 😆)

4. And Melissa has always been the "villainess"... What gave the idea to that Yorkshire guy that he could mess up with her and get away unscathed?

5. LET THE HUNT BEGIN!!!!!! Main prey: rabbit 🐰!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Omg lol
She turned him into a bunny during a hunting competition... Damn Melissa
Many thanks

Hahahahhahaa!!! She relegated her brother into a prey!!! Run Jake run!! I just love this FL like this!! 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
(cackling) Oh that is so evil. While I hope he doesn't die, I'd be lying if I didn't hope he has a hard time.

Wahhahahahahhah!!!
Serves you right!! That was satisfying!
Melissa you make me fall to my knees again! Thank you very much!
Please someone, anyone🙏 please accidentally hit/slash/shoot that rabbit even if it won't kill him, just make him bleed and let him be in agony.

Thank you for the update!

LMAO that's the most savage and best punishment for a stalker, being chased by others 😂 Melissa too good

bruh bruhhhhhh.... thank god this chapter got translated. thisweek's wait was killin me. i really wanted to see that stupid asshole of jake to be turned into that shit

Users who are viewing this thread