Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
A) I'm not sure I like these meta aspects, but we'll see what the story does with it.
B) Hopefully this wasn't just foreshadowing for Nines getting that emotional outburst and leveling up his power because story rules say there absolutely can't be a male lead who is just plain weaker than the female (seeing as romance is not usually about any sort of stupid strength comparisons, ya know). But I'm not optimistic about this part.

Aggregator gang
"Go to Ball"
"Host a Tea Party"
"Let Yourself Get Kidnapped"

Yea, even I'm sick of those heroine principle both in manhwa and otoge.

Dex-chan lover
@angry_noodles Nine gave the red werewolf dude a permanent facial star, so they tore out his fangs and tongue and planned to kill him, but he escaped. Doesn't mention why they got in a fight, though.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/883140/

Wow... melissa... marry them both... the amount of romantic potential between either of them and melissa... ot3 ftw...

Yuri are u goin down Melissa's route o.o
Well great
She's better than the dudes anyways lmao

Group Leader
This chapter dropped some interesting info.
We already knew that the story kept repeating for Yuri, but that line "Does she not hear the sounds of her own fate?" felt kinda ominous in a way. Like, it makes you wonder whether Melissa's the only one who doesn't hear any "commands" or whether it's just Yuri who hears them due to her position in the story.
With that said, I really hope things turn out great for Yuri, she deserves it must protecc

@pockettrash
That's quite interesting! Especially when thinking about the MLs... The prince looked quite unsure at some points, as if he did not mean it, as if something went wrong.
I suppose Yuri is the only one who realized it repeats on and on because of some plot hole or so... But if they all are just paws listening to commands..

One thing I really love about this is that, whether you ship Melissa x Nine or Melissa Yuri, it doesn't try to 'gay bait' you into the ship (by writing her as the weird and hopeless suiter) or make Yuri simply another "girl-simp". She has her own backstory, and valid reasons to like Melissa, and that makes her a good love rival to Nine. Although the end pairing is fairly obvious, I still really love the dynamic between Yuri and Melissa.

Fed-Kun's army
Once again, Yona proves to be best side character. Also
52f.png

Users who are viewing this thread