Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

MC be like: "go forth my simp so the enemy fears your might"
proceeds in sneaking

Why tf are there so many toxic relationships in mangas and manhuas? Why can't Nine and Buff Nine just hate Jack instead of Buff Nine hating them both?

Ahahaha I think a conclusion has already been reached: Jack is a Potential Himbo

I’m so pumped for the final confrontation. I think Nine is going to pull out the stops because Melissa’s still probably out of commission from using her power, but part of me hopes that her brother shows up to finally have her back for once. I want a family redemption arc before Jack gets to become a decent person.

On the path to himbo-ism. Doesn't respect women enough, I don't think. Dumb and hot? Check.

Oh god I felt so happy for Yuri when Melissa came through that door
Regardless of shipping or not, I really like how she was so happy to get help from her friends instead of some obnoxious “ml”
And yes, Jack’s a potential himbo
Honestly as much as I hate the “ml’s”, I’d really like it if they realized how trashy they are and grew from it.
I don’t really remember but I slightly remember the shitty prince slightly helping Melissa earlier. (correct me if I’m wrong tho) That’s the first step at least

Dex-chan lover
I can see Jack being a himbo by the end of the series, yeah

Dex-chan lover
@briancornpop It's a simple yet effective drama generator. Of course, it depends on how well you use it.

@Artemi Himbo means a good looking but stupid/un-intelligent guy.

Jack is neeeeeaaaaaaarly a himbo. He doesn't quite have a heart of gold. Definitely hot and dumb tho.

Dex-chan lover
I've said this in every single one of the last chapters but Jack is definitely a himbo. He's just a werewolf himbo who doesn't know better

I kinda love him he's so so dumb

No Mr./Mrs. Translator. Jack, unfortunately, does not qualify as a himbo as he does not drink his daily glass of "respect women" juice. Or any tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread