Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

Thank you for the chapter! I think we all can agree Jack does not have the qualifications to be a himbo.

Aw. I thought Yuri will be going down the yuri route but she sees them as friends. But maybe it's open. Y'know. Hehe. I feel so happy for her anyway because she found the one that'll break the endless repeat of the same life.
Jack is not a himbo. But he stupid and funny now. But still not himbo. (Might be after a redemption arc. But not yet)

is it just me that finds Migen lowkey hot. i dont even hate him. i may just be me but this is just my opinion.😬

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Melissa blacked out cause the world tried to fix Its self?

This chapter was so good. I legit teared up during the reunion 🥺

I think Jack is a himbo in progress. He doesn’t have bad intentions for the most part, he’s just aggressive and stupid. I have faith that he can be reformed into a regular himbo

...so... Does Nine smell like a werewolf too? Because, you know, he's always so poise that it's hard to even imagine that he smells of something besides soap or sun-dried clothes and Yuri didn't complain from the smell when they stayed at her state either and Nine was in his wolf form 🤔

Or maybe the rest of the werewolves don't like baths too much? 🤢🤧

Either way, Nine is a better choice 😎

Gotta say out of the four dudes. Jack isn't half bad. He has a chance unlike the three others.

Petition to save Nine’s bootiful face?
@ElzyArt
I agree with that. I mean, he hasn’t really done anything repulsive such as stalking or cheating sooo.... He does have a chance 🙂

I'm thinking that Yuri is a conscious character in a visual novel game where she's been looping around these course of stories and the one who's whispering to her is the player's actions and welp she's tired of that shit lol. Lucky for her we have Melissa :)

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no Jack :< But I'm glad no one's dead

Edit: Now that I think of it, the floating figure didn't foresee that it was Melissa and not Jack that will come save her. Interesting. So that figure isn't aware of everything huh..

Fed-Kun's army
....guess she's been reliving that shitty life for a long time now
so....let her out of that accursed loop of getting married to shitty trashy guys!

Rereading this and just realized the gear on yuri’s pendant broké!!!! This means something

Thanks again for translating this hilarious and pretty af manhwa

Jack has potential. After quite some beating by Melissa, he gets the temporary Respect Women buff. But he needs a redemption arc to complete his himbofication process.

Users who are viewing this thread