Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

I just cant really hate migen totally, i kept seeing him as nine in dark mode which is kinda hot omg im sorry

.....at first....I really thought we'd be able to tread peacefully but now that I know....KILL THIS F#CKTARD MIGEN AND HIS ENTIRE STUPID, WORTHLESS, USELESS RACE EXCEPT FOR NINE!!
HOW DARE YOU YOU SH*TS!!! Y'ALL ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO OUR BABY BOY, ZERO, NADA, YOU GO MELISSA DESTROY THEM, AND YURI....WAKE UP AND USE YOUR MAGIC DANG IT!!!
Oh wait, I just read the comments and now that I think about it, Jack was the one supposed to like transform or smth and get a lot of power to save Yuri, but now since it's Melissa vs Migen I wonder if Nine will be the one to...what was the word again, transcend??
If that's the case then....I guess you do serve a purpose for your existence in this world, right Migen~~? ☺☺
If it's for our darling Nine's happiness then we'll overlook your presence in that world I guess,haha~~!!

Dex-chan lover
Man, Melissa, Nine, and Yuri are just maximum comedy troupe, I love it.

nooooooooo!!!!!!!!
nine! my baby!! and their best chance, a mage, is locked in a box!! :'(

please please please post the next chapter soon, this cliffie is killing me!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the great chapter. Honestly I find it kind of refreshing in this series to have a straightforward meant to be from a get go villain and not one of those surprise the book said and showed they were cool but their actually douchebags or only the readers know they are psychotic like Peacock. It also looks like Migen will put up a fight rather then the displays we got from the male leads when Melissa confronted him. Lol Melissa comparing her interactions with to that of dealing with an in game AI. Also Yuri's reactions inside the box when she saw Nine was trying to have moment with Melissa right in front of her.

Question though has it been established in the series whether the novel mentions if there were any female werewolves? Or are they all male and they just mate with humans in order to continue on their species?

Dex-chan lover
@MinGenius thing is , Nine's a theoretical genius based on the flashback, so if he actually awakens sorcerous powers then it's possible that he'd be stupidly potent. Possibly even a match for Mugen.

Nine... My kokoro can't... Noooooooo
Yuri is a cute and angry little thing.
Migen needs to suffer.
Melisa, please be powerful enough to beat Migen to a bloody pulp.

Thanks for the chapter

Im like shedding tears for nine , he was barely ten and yet he suffered a lot , holy god nine , i thought you lived your life abused by parents and relative but not this far! , I also got to see baby nine T-T hes too precious my heart ache ACKKKK :(( also why tf migen looks like nine in that butler outfit im so shock lol , i h8 migen and that forton bastards for abusing baby nine he didnt deserve this MISSERY >:C

Melissa down, Nine is angry and come to super sayan mode, he will be an awakening one then defeat that Migen (sorry but no kill here, no one die, this is a peaceful manhwa)/ From chap52

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread