Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

Massssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, por favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOO KA STA PASANDAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAH
((Gracias por la traducción!!))

Group Leader
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Creo que Nine despierta ahora

Fed-Kun's army
Leí este capítulo para evitar el cliffhanger de la versión en Inglés...

..mala idea xD

@nobile (Lo siento mi español es... ehhhhh. No recuerdo mucho gramatica ni acentos para las palabras, oof) Ahhhhh a mi tambien, leí con mi telefono en un mano y dictionario en el otro porque no pratica mi espanol mucho y...y... Como puedo esperar para la version en Inglés? Como puedo vivir sin el proximo capitulo cuando se que hay un otro que puedo leer (con un poco esfuerzo)? Pues... Tengo que leerlo en espanol ahora lol. ¿Es ella una loba ahora? :0

Fed-Kun's army
@PaperSun I'm fortunate to know Spanish well, so it isn't that much difficult to read this one... But I've had to use Google Translate to read some novels in Korean cause I couldn't stand not knowing what was going to happen, so I can definitely relate a bit with your situation 😅
The problem is that at least until the current arc is over, we'll have to continue with this version, since they seem to be quicker with the translations and we must know how this ends! 😂

I don't think that they turn into werewolves after being bitten here, at least I don't remember it being mentioned before... My guess is that she's fainting due to the blood loss, but I'm sure her trusty maid will make sure she doesn't die (who will give her money then?!) and Yuri will have had enough time to escape the box (now that sorcery has been weakened due to the artifact the maid used) and will help Nine to at least have everyone escape the other dude.

@nobile Lmao at one time I could have read without a dictionary but apparently I slipped more than I thought. Still good enough to argue with people on youtube tho 😏 I have thought about using google translate for Korean but is it me or is it terrible? Like it seems to do a better job with Japanese and overall I don't get how that happens lol. I can stumble through Japanese but all the kanji are brutal!

I didn't remember if they turn like that or not, but the fact she's empty of human magic made me wonder if something would happen. I'm so excited to see the next chapter, no matter what there's gonna be so much drama.

Fed-Kun's army
@PaperSun Korean doesn't use pronouns, and the order for the object/action is different... So it really needs more context clues than MTL is capable of 😂

Users who are viewing this thread