Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

They need to kill him to release the barrier so Yuri can heal Melissa, but does Nine actually have to kill Migen his own brother. He can use sorcery anymore so the barrier should disappear by itself right? Also, I think it would be more painful for Migen if he was left like that- powerless without the sorcery he’s so proud of

@Guytsu I think the author is trying to keep nine's soft personality.
Idk but I prefer the villain to die slower rather then swift death, it's just not satisfying.

No no, I get the feeling, but killing him is such a waste.

He needs to suffer to make up for the shit he did, see? o3o

Dying is too little of a punishment for what he did! O3O

As I put in the spanish scanlation it was predecible, a pretty much used cliché, well I just want to see what happened to our redhaired wolf.

Everyone is saying they'd prefer Migen dying a slower death not realizing that Melissa is literally on the verge of death. The only way to heal her is to get Yuri, who can only be freed by killing Migen. And the quicker it is, the better.

@djasindra & @Guytsu well I get it but the easiest way for Yuri to be freed is for Mingen to just die and we need her out of the cage cause Melissa is literally bleeding to death...

Fed-Kun's army
Hooooly fuck, Nine. Yes. Destroy him. Melissa, my girl, she went for it.

Supporter
Okay, Nine winning because of the other's efforts and Melissa's determination I like even more than him going crazy and winning on his own. Growth for him, but team effort.

I hope the author won't pull the redemption bullshit with that guy... Let him die and continue the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Naaahh. She aint gon die. I just hope the author doesnt keep that wolf for long. If he's dying here let him die here, dont pull up some bs that will save him cause you ran out of creative juice to create a better villian

Users who are viewing this thread