Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

No need to kill him. Let him live with the chaos inside his body and being unable to use his sorcery. No mage will help him, so he may live the rest of his life like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if Migen survives the use of arcane magic should now be beyond him with the multiple physical and soul based effects/issues on him now.

Just woke up and wow is this blessing , that bastard migen is going to die and we be celebrating :D my friend asked me why i liked yona and i send her chapther 53 she understand politely ,back to nine , he isn't just some lame side character lmao he IS almost as strong as the main ch , and i believe he is very much fit to be the male lead for mel (?) Yes

Melissa. Girl, you know I love you. BUT DONT YOU FUCKING DARE STOP NINE! THIS IS HIS MOMENT!!

Wooooooooaaah, I got such yandere vibes from Nine just now. Loved it tho, our baby is growing and protecting his Lady. GO, NINE, GO!!

Aggregator gang
@spicypepperpasta there actually is a need to kill him. Melissa is dying the only one who can heal her is yuri and yuri's cage won't go till he's dead unless he releases it voluntarily which probably won't happen because he's a dick.

WOAHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTT THIS IS CRAZY

also hot damn thanks for the rapid chapter update you guys are sick!

so this is why we didnt get a chapter last week and it was held out for a double release 🤔

All y'all being like "no don't kill Migen his sorcery is gone so he's not a threat/it'd be more of a punishment to make him live with no magic" when, uh, he couldn't use his magic when he tore out Melissa's throat, so he's still definitely dangerous. I think removing his fangs and claws would be a good start, but you'd have to like, break his legs or something to keep him from just choking someone out. And that's not even getting into the whole "Yuri's still trapped in the magic box" thing

I kinda want Yuri to be the one to kill him, though, but if Nine does it I won't be disappointed or anything. Ultimately Nine is doing it in defense of someone else, and not for funsies like Migen. If Melissa's all like "no.......don't do it Nine.........." then that won't be disappointing either, though. At this point, Nine is killing Migen for Melissa's sake, not his own. So if Melissa is like "don't," then obviously Nine shouldn't. If Nine was going to kill Migen as payback for all the abuse, then Melissa stopping him would feel unsatisfying

Users who are viewing this thread