Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 56

The youtube vid of Lazenca Save Us is full with comments from fellow readers of this webtoon 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, lol it looks like this arc will either feature her dealing with her sibling relationship with Jake its something the soul of the original Melissa was concerned about. I also thought it was going to be Peacock for round 2 honestly when I heard the repetitive knocking on her bedroom door. I like that she sent both Yona and Nine away so she could relax. Maybe she will address what ended up driving the original Melissa to a bad end after Ian went with Yuri fully in the novel at some point as well.

@Trollity well that is true come on we all know it's going to be profitable the story hilarious plus plus they already made god of highschool which was on webtoon into anime so good chance

Well this is annoying. I know the author did this for comic relief, but the guy almost snapped her neck off, had been abusing nine for years, and kidnapped her friend, yet melissa let her off like that so easily??? He was only given a similar disciplinary action as jack, who honestly didn't do anything much and he even helped her. This is making me less and less excited about the series. I might stop reading this. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123 Well she needs Migen to lead the werewolves since Jack is too bloodthirsty. She’s also trying to curb any further drama between 9 and Migen. So long as the threat is mitigated I’m not totally sure what else there is to do. Werewolf land seems to work on “whoever is strongest is the boss” so she shouldn’t have too much trouble influencing them, i think. She also seems to understand that a lot of the other characters are assholes because they were written that way. IMO she is just choosing corrective as opposed to totally punitive responses.

her wanting to lay and bed and do nothing but rest was such a MOOD. honestly felt her pain with the persistent knocks

She is so so so so amazingly awesome I super super love her.

I’m going to rest so hard now I’m her honor.

Fed-Kun's army
DomS Melissa with glasses was not something I knew I needed in my life until now and I am grateful I could witness this glorious sight today💕

Users who are viewing this thread