Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

little hesitant about jakes change hmmmm I love seeing him be soft boy but too sudden, I’m calling a sus

Yieeeeh!I'm somewhat happy that Ian is finally realizing his stupidness and Jake finally started to stop being an ahole but why does that ghost like thingy that used to follow Yuri Girl now outside of Melissa's room?like what the f do you think you're doing you ghost?!Haaah! That ghost is so creepy!

And it seems like I will need to wait for 3 more months before I can read the next chapter so...I'll just going to re read it as much as I can do off I go!

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl Jake being embarrassed is fucking adorable. He was always a fucking twerp but jesus was he adorable in this episode. Feels like he actually grew up a lot.

i am so atonished by these sudden changes :[] i am super on guard with ian, he is acting way too mature 0_0
jake is super different too but his change is so cute, i love it!! i kill for an adorable sibling relationship between the two TT_TT

oh wow so the spirit chose Melissa now shiet get your ugly ass hands off of her

So I just had a thought... could it be that Melissa is becoming the cursed one like the original heroine was?
I just can not make sense of Jake sudden transformation like that. Maybe I am wrong and maybe he just changed through a lot of self-reflection... but it feels so sudden. Could Melissa be taking the main lead role? 🤨

No... No.... I need this to read and keeping going on with my classes and job. I need it like a drug. TvT

WOW OMG!! This was so great! Can't believe we've reached the end of season 1 already.

you know, the apple...looks so damn good. I'm craving for apple rn, shit 😤 the skewers too! AAAAAAA BTW LOVE AUTHOR-NIM ESPECIALLY FOR THE FOOD. Thanks for translator team too!

Dex-chan lover
At least they're changing, it's called character development people, I would rather have them changing than them being the same love slave to yuri, also I can see the 3 of them changing but I can't see the green hair multi millionaire peacock changing his behaviors

Users who are viewing this thread