Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

The ghost that was haunting the main heroine and telling her that she's the MC finally attached itself on our villainess, thus making the focal point of universe's attention(especially the love interests) shift their focus on her instead.

Is what I say based on the floating spectre at her window.

naw fuck them men! #TeamYuri #TeamNine #PegTheMaleLeads

that prince must have some hiv or disease with the amount of stanky pssy he entered, wolf probably has rabies, the rich man.. where do i even start and the brother will just follow u everywhere but dont go near that incest route ❌❌

also wow i read this and of all times its at a hiatus like my other reads... but that ending is satisfying tbf there were no cliffhangers that makes me invent and discuss conspiracy theories

if it's for ending with that crappy prince and not nine please i would really appreciate if you stay single melissa 🤡🤡🤡

In the end, she unintentionally, changed 3 of those 4 shtty ML 😂
I wonder if Peacock will also change 🤣

It looks like that "novel spirit" will try to manipulate her instead of Yuri because she's turning into the female lead of her own novel~

It's sad that season 1 just ended without Nine. 😢

It's amusing that she unintentionally becomes the female lead of the novel, but that doesn't mean we are fine with she ends up with one of the guys despite how much they've change since Nine has been there from the beginning!

I didn't think it'd be possible to fall harder for Jake but here I am--
He's so cute wtf I love him so much

out of all the shitty male leads, i only favor Jake a bit more than the others bc he's that token white haired bitch--which is usually my taste ngl 😂

he's getting cute tho, so i am 👀 keeping an eye

thank you for the translations and see you all on April!

oh? so I see that the intended MLs of the original novel are all masochists... that's why they're getting all sweet on Melissa all of a sudden

Nice to see everyone changing for the better. Peacock could be next but seeing how he hasn’t appeared and thinking bout his personality being the most psychotic and disturbing, I feel he’s gonna become the next “villain” with the help of the mysterious entity caging our dearest Yuri in her role as the damsel in distress.

🤔 is theirr change is cause of they r reincarnation too. or its just whats thise white lady do to their mind.

Users who are viewing this thread