Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

N-noona O.O
JAKE I KNEW YOU WEREN'T THAT BAD T^T
I like how they're all developing/changing for the better (at least the prince and Jake) wonder if it'll turn into a harem for Melissa?
Also could the white spirit be the real Melissa??? :OO

Come Mel, it can't be that hard to accept that people can learn.

Ian and Jake seem to be learning. Nine's brother and Red need a bit more work.

Thank you!!
Jake is so adorable lmao .... Wish more family relationship in S2
Sad, Nine does not appear in the last chapter of S1 :')

And now I'm going to sit in a corner and reread it because I just started it yesterday 😢
BUT LIKE THEM BECOMING THIS NICE IS WEIRD BUT GOOD, ah yes and the sibling love I was waiting for (/0m0)/

I think Melissa altered the usual story route too much when she saved the story main character, which made all the characters suddenly have more freedom of their emotions and not restricted by Novels storyline

Dex-chan lover
@madx1 i call that bull, at least on the short term since come on, 90% of their life has been like that and now out of nowhere their brain started working on their ways? i bet that it is that god damn spirit or whatever it is work that haunted yuri until now (the brother got his precious gun destroyed by the very same sister too, now he respects her?)

Look... this may be a weird thought, but what if the spirit that was latched onto Yuri is shifted onto Melissa and made her the new main character? It would make more sense why the boys are suddenly a lot nicer and seem to like Melissa. Because as much as I want them to have redemption arcs this seems a bit too fast!

Sidenote: Not that I care, but where the heck did peacock disappear too. Not even the story wanted to have him around for long

Dex-chan lover
@Wiesswitch i hope so, because that a nice plot.

But the most generic is the spirit just gonna be the true villain of the story 😑

can someone spoil me what happens next?

the spirit of [whaterwer it is /author maybe] is the one to whom Yuri (the saintess) talked around chapter <50 @atrizk

Reading the comments talking about Peacock made me think about something: what if (just want if), since he won't be a target anymore, the target task shifted to Nine's twin (tho I don't like the idea 😒) and the antagonist to Peacock? 😅

Awww it looks like Jake is finally starting to think of her as a sister. Nice, sibling bond is so fun to read.
Even tho he was also an as* character development is always welcomed

Users who are viewing this thread