Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It's always interesting to compare Korean shoujo webtoon leads against their Japanese counterparts.

Namely, how the Korean leads are more fiery and sassy; and aren't scared of openly voicing their dislikes in public.

Dex-chan lover
I normally can't stand Korean writing or art styles, but this is a big exception. The art is very well done, the plot makes sense, the characters are all believable, and most importantly the pacing is actually halfway decent.

Dex-chan lover
Oh lord🤣🤣
I believe the father became the battleground of those two siblings without knowing how or why. He just wanted some 1 on 1 with his daughter at last... probably.. maybe? Perhaps I am reading too much into it.

Seems like there was some misunderstandings going around but at the end of the day. SHE FINALLY SAID IT! WOO! THAT'S ALL I WANTED! F*CK YEAH! VICTORY!

Reactions: Px2
Why is she so retarded? She's a Duke's daughter! The fact that Prince, her fiance, keeps inviting her over specifically to watch him cheating with other women is basically a declaration of war against the Duke's family. He is directly saying that a Duke's daughter is worse than trash and she's his toy to play with and humiliate how he pleases. Why won't she tell the Duke what has been happening? That was the perfect moment! This is infuriating.

I'm seriously worried about all the people below who are raving about her attitude. All she did was antagonise her father, the Duke, while covering up the Prince's actions - effectively helping the Prince continue what he's doing. She just threw a tantrum and completely failed to even consider using her family and status, when her opponent is a Prince. Her best chance is obviously to leverage the fact she's a Duke's daughter. Why do you all think she was cool or a role model, or that this was somehow a victory?

Seems more like shooting herself in the foot.

Why can't she talk cornflour instead of jumping to conclusions and marking her image worse. Telling the truth won't hurt and the Prince's scrubs toward her as his fiance are unreasonable and should not be tolerated

Telling like this doesn't help, and just requesting father's assistance and giving cheat reason as to why would be way better

Users who are viewing this thread