Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I like this girl, however that's not how easy you got away from breaking off an engagement with the freaking crown prince. In those days marriages were all about benefits and were discussed sometimes before the children were even born.
But oh well.

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing the villainess acted so bad in the book because of a bunch of misunderstandings. Since these dolts don't know how to express themselves properly.

Fed-Kun's army
i swear nobody in this story knows how to calm down and listen, all they know is to assume based on their predetermined conclusion

Everyone in this story is a bumbling toddler, just there for the MC to tell them to piss off! A rare kind of wish fulfillment, but I like it.

Not ‘too aggressive’, it was just right!
Poor Duke, teatime with daughter was ruined.

I wanna remake of every other Villainess Isekai with this chick as MC. She give zero fucks and I love her so much for it.

At least she knows she’s not a saint but she definitely isn’t mature either. Something about her attitude is both refreshing and off-putting. I’m not a big fan of “if you dont give me respect, then i wont either fuck you”. It’s so petty.

god she has such long monologues .... ik shes thinking of how tiring this is but damn did u gotta make the reader feel tired too , also agreed that while i like how shes acting i think it is rather childish/petty but so is everyone so far so its just like .____. trudge on

Users who are viewing this thread