Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
She literally made up half the drama in her head than took it out on her father and brother without actually talking with them trying to make them understand why she doesn't want to be with that scum bag. She literally has to have mental issues.

@Commenter Thank you. Reading the comment section made me think I was the one that was crazy!

@TokenOtaku her opinions on the family are based upon original Melissa's memories and feelings and what she knows from the book. While the Duke maybe just an awkward guy and don't know how to act towards her, it doesn't not negate the years of neglect original Melissa faced.

And regarding why she doesn't just tell them about Prince's cheating escapades it's explained in the earlier chapters. They already know. Literally everyone knows about Prince's affairs and they blame Melissa outbursts and violent behavior for his actions.

I feel like we have the same personality HAHA deym that's the spirit

I love this MC, you keep it like that girl, you're not a doormat!
Good, love her face, the art is gorgeous :)

@Commenter and @TokenOtaku she's not dumb and/or crazy (at least now). Everyone knows about the prince behaviour and his numerous lovers. They blame the MC for it (they said it earlier in the story). She's not creating drama from nothing. Her brother clearly put himself in the Prince's side when he said "don't cancel your engagement", he knows their father drinks his words so he's using this to his advantage (and so to the Prince's cause). That's why she said her brother betrayed her and that's the straw that breaks the camel’s back, apparently.
I'll concead she's too agressive and she should have explained more but she's really all alone here and clearly fed up.

Fed-Kun's army
She's really outspoken. I like it. Don't take anything from the stupid/clueless men in your life!

@TokenOtaku i think at this point ure the one have mental issue😅😂 i means like who normal people wont act like the fl did giving ths situation lol~

(Unless u also think the same w all those male scumbag in ths character 👀 but who knows~)

Dex-chan lover
No, no, you were perfect.
Most refreshing character I've seen in a long time.

she really should stop guessing how people are.... even if she is right it still feels like she is misunderstanding hahahaha
and also she should forget kant and go all in :p better than holding in and preparing to assassinate the prince later xD

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this spoiled brat.
Also, i feel bad for the dad, he made a little party and even dressed pink.

Users who are viewing this thread