Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Holy cow this is one of the few times that an mc has satisfied me w their verbal drags. I thought this wouldn't happen bc there's A LOT of inner dialogue but thankfully she told them off.

You tell 'em all off, queen. Don't let ANY shitty-ass men get in the way of you living your best life!

I love her!! You go girl!! But I kinda feel bad for the dad at least he is trying to reconcile with her

I kinda feel bad for the duke since it seems like he actually wanted to spend time with his daughter.

@greyouTT
I thought exactly same thing, the Duke wanted to spend time with his daughter. I think He is just shy.

Double-page supporter
Agh, I dont know whether the brother is being a tsundere like the dad and cares, or not. Maybe he was trying to be nice too and had his reasons for telling her to not do it. Oh well I will see whether he is an asshole in the next few chapters.

Double-page supporter
Also, why is she being so dumb? She could have easily backed up her want to break off the engagement by telling them how he openly cheats with her,instead she just broke her fathers heart for the umpteen time due to misunderstandings. Badass mc my ass, she just as dumb as the male leads!

Double-page supporter
@Commenter The stress is making it hard on her. She wanted to be civil and talk with her father about it, but too many things kept happening in rapid succession that interrupted her. Then she has to deal with her younger brother being a jackass on top of the weird behavior the duke is giving. She's fed up and just wants to get it over with, lest something or someone interrupt her for the umpteenth time.

Well she is really an expert at staying sane. I mean i would go insane at this rate. Wow philosophers must be helping her. I need to learn these things too. I have a waaaaayy to go. I won't disappoint you master Melissa!

Users who are viewing this thread