Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

I suspect whatever force made the Yuri relive this story thought it a happy story, until reliving it led to her feeling nothing but despair so when someone read the story just resenting everything about the love leads it pulled Melissa in.

Dex-chan lover
FOR FUCK SAKE NINE, COULD U PLS SHUT THE FUCK UP!? SO FUCKING ANNOYING U PIECE OF SHIT

@hmmmfq
don't worry, as a woman Nine's behavior is even more annoying than you can feel; just because she gained some power now he acts as if he was an adult who has to take care of an incapable child (and that clueless little girl until recently was the one who saved everyone's ass and has square balls, for the record), and on top of that she uses tears to instigate guilt... such a behavior instigates atomic pissing off, that's it

I really dislike the opening dream of this chapter. Why waste the time telling us what we already know, but in dream form?

Alright.. Nine? Buddy? I know you like Melissa and all... however lesson one about a girl like her. She IS NOT a damsel in distress. If you start treating her like a glass doll.. don't be surprised if you catch her in bed with Yuri at the end of this story.

Users who are viewing this thread