Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

That was unexpected... but I like it!!
Also our MC is right, if a negligent parent wants to make amends with their grown up child they should apologise first and while doing it they should do it properly. Being family doesn't excuse shtty behaviour and doesn't give automatic forgiveness

Is it me or does her life seem more like a female lead's after the end of Season 1? Like, just before it ended we see the sudden appearance of the jealous, siscon younger brother and Ian started to show a romantic basis towards Mellissa (I support that he's getting an well deserved redemption arc but the whole tiara thing seems like a stretch) so I thought that was weird. Nine then starts to become the over-protective ML and Melissa started to have these flashbacks of the past. Above all is Cartena's over the top apology and then proceeds to them having a friendly duel which is a classic scene. With the dream and the figure we saw at the end of Season 1 I'm guessing that it wants to make Melissa the new FL for the novel. Maybe I'm still on edge from the scene at the end of season 1 or this might be the author's intentions? Who knows? Just wanna put my thoughts out there.

@Legionary_Hunter this is true however, Katrina also has a shit-ton more connections. Plus her reputation among people (except her mom) is exceptional now... because everyone keeps on misunderstanding her behavior in her favor by a LOT

Oh my god I’m absolutely in love with her
GOD BEING BI SUCKS WHEN I LIKE THEM ALLLLL
fuck this I’ll just focus on the happiness of the cute dog

Users who are viewing this thread