Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 61

Nine isn't typical ML material, but neither is Melissa... y'all need to check the tags and be spared from heartache cause yuri or shoujo ai aren't one of them. You can't be let down if you don't have expectations 😎

Dex-chan lover
>no yuri tag
Sorry yuri friends but this either ends with Nine or with No one

I think Yona is the spy... Remember the mc said that Yona has an expensive holy artifact which cant be afforded by a mere servant. I wonder who gave it to her.

I don't think Yona will be the spy, maybe some new characters?
Anw, sorry not sorry but I laugh when FL said that Nine gave the 2 ML vibe :DDD That's so true I cant deny -

Lmaoooo people be hating on nine because of one chapter when he's been a crowd favorite in the past. Yeah, that event is not his finest moment, and he's definitely wrong, but are we all forgetting that he's basically willing to die for melissa a few chapters ago? Y'all bear grudges too fast, at least let him redeem himself 😅

I'm lowkey sus of Yona. . .what if she's the one behind the whole thing? Or has been "upgraded" by the mysterious entity to be a spy/protag type? Also poor Nine, I totally ship him and Melissa the hardest but it will never happen, Melissa seems more lone-wolf with a harem, ya know? XD

i really don't like nine as the ML. he has no personality other than "loyal to and overprotective of m'lady"

Dex-chan lover
Haha it would be funny if the spy was Yona because the Peacocks manage her family's debt. But Malissa some how comes in and saves her after some sort of betrayal/ attempted betrayal.

Yona Arc!

The way Yona looked at Nine🤣. Priceless
Also I'm really likening the sword instructor
And why did Yona "tch" 😂

Thanks for all your hard work guys! We appreciate.

The author really made Nine do a 180 in terms of his personality! They are making him possessive while also highlighting their servant master relationship. The author wouldn't do this for no reason... so I am pretty sure Nine is not the ML and someone else will be coming in this season ;-(

waiting for nine to get character development 😭 cmon he is just so cute and lovable

"This guy is never gonna be male lead material"
lmao, I pity the readers who have been shipping Melissa and Nine since Day 1. Rest in peace, you will be missed 😔

Dex-chan lover
The position of Melissa's pet is already taken by Liev. Nine at this point is just an onlooker that is jealous of Heini, Yona, and Liev due to their closest with Melissa.

Ow.. that was... just ow... Melissa totally denying him as a "male lead" is just painful. I mean I get it because seriously he acts more like the titular "shoujo manga/Harlequin romance protagonist" than "leading man" but still that kind of hit deserves an "F" for his dignity. Also having Yona "tch" at not having her tea drunk... seems interesting...not sure why she'd be that upset over it. Though I loved her look of utter disgust at Nine when he was trying to "volunteer" to help Melissa bathe.

“But that’s all he’s got going ON” PLS KSKSJDJIRJ
Honestly y’all and all these other groups who post their discord chats at the end are funnier than the actual manhwas

@Koyae I don't think so? Nine and Melissa don't have any chemistry. The story doesn't follow a romantic trope (yet), so I never understood why the readers were so insistent on shipping the two together. Imo, Melissa's character being Melissa revolves around the 'she don't need no man' aspect. Ofc, the author could introduce an ML in the later arcs, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Nine, unless you've read ahead on the chapters on Naver?
Kinda felt like the author/artist sorta hinted that their relationship wouldn't take a turn for a romantic one this chap.
But~ you can never be sure. All I know is that I wouldn't like Nine to be the ML hehe

Users who are viewing this thread