Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 61

Fuck you, Nine haters. I'll burn your house down and harvest your eggs for an omelette!

Damn, I didn't realize there was such animosity for Nine, lol

I mean, I could understand how people might find him annoying, but I don't hate him. Like @MilkWeeb said down there, I'd like to see some growth for him because reading this episode made me see how two-dimensional he's become.

I have the biggest crush on Yona, Cartena, Yuri, Melissa, AND nine
HELL EVEN THE CUTE MAIDDDD

Dex-chan lover
>And did he just say he'd wait for me no matter how long it would take? That gives off such second male lead vibes.
>This guy is never gonna be male lead material.
Oh no no no ninechads that's not a flag right????

Yona is def sus, to me she's the spy no question HOWEVER I think she might doble cross and betray Peacock just when he thinks he's winning cuz serving Melissa is not only fun but also gets her the recognition she deserves~ that or Melissa comes up with some wacky plan that totally makes her think "This lady is truly ridiculous. I can't leave her side" either way Yona best girl

I really hope Nine is not actually the ML I love him but Melissa is too much of a woman for him, she's waaaay out of his league he can't really help her grow as a person

When Nine said: I will wait for you for eternity.... SORRY I CAN'T huahaauhahuuhauhauha

When he said this, i was like: man, it's Hachi's vibe (the history about the dog who waits for his owner until his death), waitttttttttt Hachi means eight in japanese, Nine means nine in english, SO IS NINE THE LOST YOUNGER BROTHER OF HACHI?????????????????

Good old Melissa is scheming once more. I think she legitimately likes going against Peacock, she always seems so cheerful while ruining his plans.

Yona is being oddly nice, in her own way. Maybe Melissa finally managed to buy off her loyalty.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, caught up?

Also lolll those discord bits. Need more Yuri for sure. Nine's okay but he's definitely not my first choice either.

"That gives off such second male lead vibes." "This guy is never gonna be male lead material." Could this possibly mean Melissa x Yuri is a possibility? 😃😃😃😃

Thank you so much for the speedy update.
I am actually interested in Melissa and her annoyance of nine. It is kinda strange, is it because he is more powerful than her now and she doesn’t like that. Or could it be because she is develop feeling for him and she doesn’t like that too.

Users who are viewing this thread