Beware the Villainess!

The pacing is fucked, super slow in the first few chapters, then speedy gonzalez in the latter. But the art is great, and it's funny, so thumbs up!

I love cliched stories when it helps our amazing smart and splendid MC's like this one and when it doesn't make us wait for eternity and actually helps the plot's evolution, so that's wonderful haha, I'm glad Yuri is here and I'm sure they wouldn't dare disregard someone who helped them so I really hope she'll get to stay in their estate and to finally heal our brilliant Nine, he's such a good boi I'm crying, and the way he blushes~~~ aaaaaaah so cuuuuute~~~ 😍😍🥰🥰😭💜💚
Thank you so much for all your translations I love you oh so very much !!!

Yuri will probably be saved by Melissa and she will then choose the Yuri route, falling for Melissa. That would explain the cover.

spoilers

Nine is ML. He and Melissa end up together. Yuri doesn't end up with any of the guys. She cuts her hair and becomes a knight.

I saw the spoilers in the comment and I'm so happy about it.

Also, nine is always such a cute soft fluffy boi, the way he blushes i ???

This has THE perfect storyline pacing. It's not too long where it drags on the story and is boring after awhile. And not too fast where it overwhelm you with too much information. And the cliffhangers are perfect. I hate cliffhangers with a passion. They give me too much anxiety. I like Beware of the Villainess' cliffhangers because it doesn't keep you at the edge of the seat and screaming.But still keeps it interesting enough to get you excited for the next chapter. Every single manga, webtoon, etc. I've read goes too fast or way too slow and never in between.

I can't wait to see nine to be able to talk again~! Also, he is adorable~😊

Users who are viewing this thread