Beware the Villainess!

Fed-Kun's army
y'know what THIS manhwa here is the type of manhwa that I will DEFINITELY proudly recommend to my friends first for an isekai
#ComdedyGoldAndNoStupidlyFallingForSh*ttyMLs #MightAsWellMakeAMelisaFanClub

I really like Yuri as I like the Yuri genre. <3 hehehehehe Thank you for the update!!! :D

I really like the fact that all male lead in the book are simultaneously falling for yuri unlike other webtoon when MC transmigrated it totally disrupt the story, afterwards it becomes predictable that all chara falls for her.

Okay, but I really like Yuri now. Seems like there's gonna be a bit of rivalry going on with Nine, haha ~

women supporting women is what i love to see ~ especially in a romance webtoon/shoujo! I love the rivalry between Nine and Yuri hehe

does any one knows where can i find the novel for free? it is okay even if it was in korean

I'm howlin' at this chapter, I can't even breathe, I can't wait for more??
BONUS: Female characters standing up for other female characters who are supposed to be their 'rivals' warms my heart so much, holy shiT

Damn, seeing as she's a bisexual icon this is the only thing I'm reading for the rest of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread