Beware the Villainess!

I think I know how to say thicc in Spanish now. Just looked at the other group's translation. 😂

This is hilarious, it’s good from the start and only gets better. Our mc is one hilarious and lovable protagonist that never fails to make me laugh. From the very beginning it was good quality, but the comedy and dynamics between the characters take it to that next level.

10/10

Double-page supporter
I have to admit the story started a bit inconsistently, but it steadied the ship with our cute blue puppy in the picture, and it absolutely blossomed with the heroine's full introduction.

Honestly even though it's funny at the start, IT"S SO PAINFUL! The F'n original novel's capture targets are a pain in the ass, I just can't. The start is pretty long and we just finished introducing characters after 30 chaps but by the middle it started being interesting specially when Melissa and Yuri bonded.

Here's the rundown of characters if you're interested.
Ian - A fucking narcissist.
Jake - Ungrateful piece of shit. this guy angered me the most as he can stomach turning his back on his family just because he's ROTTEN SPOILED. Doesn't even have any trauma.
Peacock - Rich, 'smart', sadistic CRIMINAL.
Jack - A racists against all humans.

Melissa - The baddest bitch in the block, very unapologetic and a nut job.
Yona - Materialistic but a true friend... of money.
She doesn't really feel like a servant, more like a friend and a support system. She's not afraid of her boss.
Nine - A cute pup.
Yuri - She's honestly pitiful knowing none of this is her choice but nonetheless, she's very bright.

This lowly reader is interested in the strength of the art, background and characters of this work. How troublesome it is to deal with such a scenario... but how satisfying is its resolution!

I love this author so much! This is full of silliness and has super lovely art. Thanks for the uploads!

@nobile Oh I should rephrase that. It's just the translation done by A Goblins Dream group which is right next to the English group for Beware the Villainess on Mangadex. Sorry if that was confusing.

Aggregator gang
This is the first time I actually enjoyed a love triangle lol maybe cause it's not like those typical shoujo manga's with excessive misunderstands, I'm not saying they're all bad but it's nice to read something like this

Users who are viewing this thread