Beyblade X - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
ill be looking forward to seeing this battle animated

as for who i think is gonna win... i feel like this match is gonna be a draw , and then its gonna be someone will lose and then one will win

honestly will be funny is X loses and bird wins but we'll see

with that said both beyblades are actually pretty amazing having both beys myself

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bird is going to job as hard as possible again, and then X will have his big fight with Chrome, going off the way the rest of this series has gone.

That, or X will finally lose and Bird will save the day and finally stop sucking.

ill be looking forward to seeing this battle animated

as for who i think is gonna win... i feel like this match is gonna be a draw , and then its gonna be someone will lose and then one will win

honestly will be funny is X loses and bird wins but we'll see

with that said both beyblades are actually pretty amazing having both beys myself
Then the two winning members battle it out in one final match! That would honestly be a sick way to do it.

Bird is going to job as hard as possible again, and then X will have his big fight with Chrome, going off the way the rest of this series has gone.

That, or X will finally lose and Bird will save the day and finally stop sucking.
the anime fillers have effectively killed off everyones hope of bird ever getting a win and if he dose get a win it won't come close to bring any satisfaction this but rather this kind of feeling:
TUQS2t3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread