Beyond The Manhwa - Ch. 10

This webtoon is good and has potential but there’s no real development for now...

Thank you for the translations ^^

Aggregator gang
We already know you don't wanna kill him but talk to him. Why she is saying same things over and over again? This is like a copied chapter.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

The idea has great potential, but plot just keeps going in circles. Come on, it is time for some action

i was hypnotised by this story!
Imagine yourself in her shoes and you can create life! can't she think a bit and put him in her time? perhaps she will ^^ I hope so :)

Thanks to the translation team! it really go in a way i hadn't seen anywhere! can't wait to see what's coming next :D

Just like many others who mentioned it, it's got great potential

@crimsonfeast She did do that several times before, except she didn't get a call then. That's why she came to the conclusion that he needs to die for them to be able to talk. It was mentioned in chapter 5, you might have forgotten that?

Anyways, interesting chapter as usual. The back-and-forth in her monologue only solidified her wavering and conflicting emotions, I feel. Thanks for the hard work!

I really like this webtoon. The focus on our main character is well done and she is very well fleshed. The tone of the story is kind of tragic and it is so well done

@O-Takuni oh you right, i forgot it. Tbh im a bit off about this chapter, i didn't really get what bother her. But after saw ur comment and re-read it now i understand, so thanks :D

Maybe she should give him a happy ending where he died at old age surrounded by loved ones. From what it has been shown it seems that he called if his end was shown on screen? That doesn't explain how he managed to call her in the last one tho

Users who are viewing this thread