Beyond the Mirror - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't she at least wish to be turned into a succubus beyond the mirror and be with him proper (and forever) that way?

edit: @deveeraux @firefox
Also not quite exactly the same thing, but there is that manga about 2 manga characters who has fallen in love but is cursed to always be separated by a panel-wall because they are from different stories.
There is also a fair few fairy tales of the like, such as the japanese story about the two literal star-crossed lovers, who are two gods flying in elliptical orbits in the sky, only getting to meet eachother once a year (aside from reading the 'original', there are a host of derivates of it. Just yesterday there was a oneshot called "they didn't make it in time for the japanese festival about them").

I also quite like the trope, but for some reason I am drawing total blanks on trying to remember more :p unless you start considering ones like romeo & juliet & the little mermaid as "close-enough" just because they have a chasm separating their love (separated by social-status/houses/clans, and the prince's true love being a temple-girl-princess, respectively), despite being a far less literal barrier.

Dex-chan lover
@firefox Nope, mangadex has ratelimited my comments (I still dont get why it ratelimits so harshly globally, rather than a harsh per-thread and lenient global. Particularly when replying to a mention... :/ ).
https://mangadex.org/title/53516/the-two-did-not-make-it-in-time-for-tanabata

Users who are viewing this thread