Biamam Scans

Isekai Yakkyoku chapter 45 was released like 5 months ago, (according to the wiki/ fandom whatever it’s called now) and i was just wondering why the chapter hasn’t been translated yet. Sorry if there was a reason, I’m a little confused though so if someone could tell me that would be great

Dex-chan lover
Isekai Yakkyoku chapter 45 was released like 5 months ago, (according to the wiki/ fandom whatever it’s called now) and i was just wondering why the chapter hasn’t been translated yet. Sorry if there was a reason, I’m a little confused though so if someone could tell me that would be great
According to comic walker, 45 was uploaded on 19/2/23. My bad, using google translate last update was on that date but a Valentine's special illustration. I'm guessing the release was ch. 45 on Dec, Jan was on break, then VD illustration and next update is scheduled in a couple of days.

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000031010000_68/

So it'll come out sooner or they forgot. Or you can try the group's socials.

Just came here to say that quite a bit of Kikanshita Yuusha is missing. It's missing from chapter 9 or 10 to 13, then from 18 to 25, which is the end of the manga. I found the rest elsewhere, but that's a lot that was missing.

hello, hi folks! uh i've got a request for you guys. i've come across a hidden gem of a manga series called "Kuuraisen Uchiharairei" which i find epic and fascinating AF, and the art is just exquisite! so, i kindly request you guys to consider scanning and translating this new series precisely, which i will appreciate a lot, for real :) and also, your work is absolutely rad! hence, this is a humble request to you guys, thanks.
Kuuraisen_uchiharairei.jpg

Hey did you people drop "Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken" considering the raws are ahead by 10 chapters and it was your top priority? Also no update for a year.

Dex-chan lover
Hey did you people drop "Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken" considering the raws are ahead by 10 chapters and it was your top priority? Also no update for a year.

I echo this sentiment. That manga's female character design is a rare treat, and yet it's fallen to the wayside.

Users who are viewing this thread