Biamam Scans

Soo just to notify people some of the old chapters cannot be l9aded into mangadex for some reason

It looks like Kenja no Mago chapters 31-34 were uploaded as 32-35. Can you renumber/reupload them?

https://mangadex.cc/title/18964/kenja-no-mago

you guys work on the best and funny manga ever, Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka? and Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute, are amazing. cant wait for update.
@dexec

realy love Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka? I cant wait for the next update keep up the good work.
@dexec

Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka? Is updated!! thank you so much you are the best. @dexec
Keep up the good work.

There bringin' @dexec back (yeah)
his scans are the best know thats a fact (yeah)
these fast updates givgin me a hart-attack (yeah)
So thanks for more Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka (yeah)

Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute Is the funniest manga I have ever read. I love it and plan to make a dnd character based on the mc. @dexec you still the best. stay dexy.

Thanks a lot for Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! one of the best comedy manga I've ever read. your hard work is certainly appreciated!

@IamSnail
Thank you so much for the Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute update.
you totally snailed it. all jokes aside good work and look forward to more.

@dexec
sorry for being late. Thanks for the Update of
Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka?
I love this manga. Keep up the good work.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating!
Lookin at baka-updates, you guys translated "Kenja no Mago" chapter 31, can you guys upload it? Its currently missing

Thanks for the continued Yuujin Character wa Taihen desu ka updates Love reading it after work its the best.

Thanks for the "Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute" and "Is it Tough Being a Friend?" updates Keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread