BIBLIOMANIA - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Sunset

Aggregator gang
You know shit hits the fan when the eldritch monstrosity sweats and flees in terror. And man what an ending, although I don't understand why the residents were laughing as they were absorbed.

Also, It's kinda sad, now Alice is the only living thing in the world, there's nothing left to read or absorb. Just her until the death of the universe.

Magnificent work, than you so much for the translation.
How do you even call that living

Fed-Kun's army
That was.. quite the ride. It picked up in pace, then came to a sudden.. terrifying halt while the remainder of the information was fed to you. Certain bits and pieces (like her picking up the book, people talking about a monster that should've not yet been freed, etc.) hinted at things, but never clearly enough to give the full picture before its time.
Still, it was great - a walk, then jog, then absolute sprint right to the brink of madness and back, before nothing but a sense of dread is left.

Thanks for the translation, it was a stellar one!

Aggregator gang
loved the story and art. ending wasn't as crazy as everyone makes it seem tho. just ended with a huge info dump at the end to explain everything. it was doing a really good job of that up until the massive boring play by play. I was rooting for the snake guy by the end I don't really care for a story where the mc was secretly op the entire time and humanity blows itself up again. yawn. but the lead up was great

This is one of the of all time.
No, seriously, it was real sweet. It reminds me of Naoki Urasawa's Billy Bat, specifically the climax and resolution of Kurusu's character arc on the journey to the moon . There's no point in creating the Book of Truth if nobody is left [in your world] to read it.
"I wish you had stopped trying so hard."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread