BIBLIOMANIA - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Run Towards Death

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to Chaos, here's your free mindfuck

Also I hope the twist is that this is all the Lizard Dude's extended chamber and he doesn't realize he's apart of his own game

Dex-chan lover
I swear this is like a Yoko Taro fever dream. And man if Serpent, the eldritch being who controls the manor, is surprised and shocked, then you know this is some serious shit.

Dex-chan lover
There is a interesting potential paradox here. On one hand, the book is designed to make escape impossible. But on the other hand, it is also designed to fulfill the wishes of those who are brought inside. So what happens if you get someone like Alice who's wish is to return to the outside world?

Remember the beginning, when there was a horrible snake eating the world? I believe Alice is that snake. When she dies, she rises out of her corpse anew, like a snake shedding its skin. She wanted to find her "brother" which is the book, so she must have been a snake in a book, too. She knows of all the horrible things that people desired when she consumed their souls and flesh and wants to return to the real world to consume more souls for their desires. It also explains how she ate those big cakes so fast and without trouble.

STOP WITH THE "locked chapter"!! If your website is mangadex, that defeats the point of telling people to go to your website. Just post both or only post 1!!

Users who are viewing this thread