BIBLIOMANIA - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Guests

@viewers101

Based on my understanding, the story is backwards. She got people to open the book?

Or, didn't you find it odd that you're reading a manga from left to right that ends with "once upon a time" and a door that leads to the table of contents?

Dex-chan lover
I started to feel that the main character wasn't benevolent a few chapters ago, and I think it's a safe bet to keep feeling that way

Dex-chan lover
I have a baaaad feeling, not for Serpent and his goal, but for Alice and whatever she did outside.

@viewers101

I think maybe she own ideas. She have power body shedding.
ActualKindlyAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
Playing Iroboke Neko while reading this fits actually really well!! Starting from page 1 of tje previous chapter and the part around 1:08 on page 13 (previous chapter), when Alice's standing up from the ground. Then the part around 1:50 on page 4 of this chapter, when Alice's starting to run

@thereIwasnt Wow didn't think of that. Would be really cool if it'd be true like that xD

Dex-chan lover
God damn, I'm itching to get some answers.

I'm thinking that she survived and filled the book up thanks to all those people tied up outside or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
> Alice breaks the quarantine
> The number of people in quarantine increases
Not surprised

Double-page supporter
Little girls in this kind of story are the ones that you definitely should be avoiding or else, death flag lel

Users who are viewing this thread