Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I'm here too early. Does anyone want popcorn?

And lmao she's one stupid "heroine". Put that thot in place, Prince!

Double-page supporter
Finally a manga where people think!
Alleluia!
Irene's face when she realized that it was impossible for the protagonist to have pushed her because she had her hands completely occupied is priceless.
I look forward to the next chapter just to see what punishment they will give her.

Aha ,just in time prince, if the misunderstandings the princess had went on a day longer I fear she would have gone to her grandfather's and never return

Oh SHIT.!!!
So the whole royal palace was a set up to bring out the culprit and keep the Bibliophile princess away from harm. (Well, I was low-key suspecting this because of how the attendants behaved in front of the Bibliophile princess, especially at key moments, which the culprit mentioned herself)
well done Prince. respect!

Aggregator gang
I love how she was calm while Irene lied her ass off. She knew she could prove her innocence.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone please relieve her of all the stuff she's carrying, or will she have to fall down from exhaustion while they all are doing their scooby doo explanation of the bad guys plan.

The trope of the main character (often vilainess) being falsly accused was close to being abused. But finally there is a story, where the act crumbles immediately.

Dex-chan lover
@PawPadKnight Were you not paying attention? He took most of the stuff she was holding once everyone finally focused on her.

@Kousora you think this manga is bad? I think this manga is fantastic!

There should have been a better way to go about doing this where MC doesn't get stressed out... At least they didn't drag it out too long.

Dex-chan lover
@NoireNowaru : How many flaws were there in her story?
[ul]
Almost everything did not have witnesses to back her up, you need witnesses so it is nor dukes daughter verses counts daughter
No one in their right mind would harass someone on the fiance's order without verifying that the prince was OK with it first. Because if he is no they get in just as much trouble. That and you can not trust these types of agents to say who they are working for. This has to be the most ridiculous reason used in the villainous noble girls stories.
The ladder had been reported as damaged, right after an event with a witness where they were not next to each other, so I doubt she even had a chance to fake that.
There are witnesses that she was not there when the pipe burst
[/ul]
It is like they had a set of schemes and when EVERYTHING failed she still kept the script and did not edit out anything, then proceeded ahead without thinking something might be wrong since things kept going wrong.

i do like to address that after the prince took the things that MC was holding when the focus shifted to her, she still held three books but at the last page she all of a sudden holds two books.
What happened to the third book?

Users who are viewing this thread