Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I still don't like how they kept her in the dark.
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I don't like they still keep her in the dark, but hey, that was satisfying. No stupid things!
This chapter is also quite funny. I love it.
Can't wait for what will happen!

Thank god, manga misunderstandings stress me out. Glad that didn’t drag on more than a few chapters.

I was mentally screaming, hoping that the witnesses would be able to figure it out since she wasn’t even at the garden until later when that happened, was always in office, reported that ladder, etc.

Double-page supporter
I love the MC's reaction to all those accusations. "??? it seems like the bibliophile princess has been quite busy"

Yeah finally!!
And i think its not like they kept her in the dark, but didnt the prince promise her to protect her peaceful time? And in a way its also to protect her from getting in the place for accusation.

Double-page supporter
i dont like that they hid this all from her, but i can kinda see why they would? since princess bibliophile here can be spacey. still, i'm glad this all got shut down quick. i was gettin noivous for our poor protagonist here 😅

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this would happen, but I'm still glad the prince was mentally present enough to see through her schemes. He's pretty well put together compared to a lot of other princes in these types of stories.

Double-page supporter
Well, I glad all this nonsense was just giving her enough rope to hang herself with. I suppose there would be no story if everything was fluff and no conflict but I prefer the fluff.

I knew it I knew it yayyyy

Now . . . 🍿🥤
I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show 😎

Thank you for the chapter 💕

This is sure quite a twist compared to other series with the same settings. I was so sure she's going to ended up becoming a nun or commoner lmao

Supporter
Prince: All according to keikaku.

Btw I still hate how they keep her in the dark about the whole affair. While she was not affected during the accusation, everyone's distance from her hurt her a lot.

God I feel like the weight and stress of the previous chapter has lifted up on my shoulders,, I'm really grateful this ain't another b llsh t manga with the prince believin the other party whereas MC is actually someone who cant even harm a bug

Looking forward for more !

That was a good turn of events. Amusing how quickly that turned from drama into a comedy, due to the MC being a ball of fluff and books. They still bungled the situation incredibly badly with her.

Users who are viewing this thread