Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

🤣lol that face when she saw her with books 🤣
anyway, this prince and the others gotta apologies to her

@unkogr0l you aren't only one 😂

That was the quickest resolution ever, thank you for not going the dumb route.

Fed-Kun's army
The royal lion(the Prince ) clearly didn't like his chosen mate being threatened like that. Now there's hell to pay...

mrf

Yup always you can't even tell your own wife not because you don't trust her it just how things work after everything is finished then you tell her.
I have seen this scenario somewhere

@sjmcc13 - I'm not sure why you tagged me but I think you replied to the wrong person? If you really were tagging me, I meant I was too early cause I was part of the notification squad on Discord.

And the stupid "heroine" I was referring to was Irene. Although I agree with some of your points.

Dex-chan lover
YES! We've finally found a "villainess" fiance who's not a total tool. A rare and dying breed, they are.

That vicious dark smile in particular was thrilling, because the tramp was targeting his precious waifu and you know he was delighting in handing her the match she was about to burn her whole life down with.

well at least someone finally fully admitted this is a dumb tropey plot

Everyone seems to have common sense that is a big relief. It's good that people believe her innocence now but before during the garden, the guys she knew that treated her coldly are pretty stupid. The knew her better than Irene yet they took lady Irene's side.

Can’t wait for the next chapter! This is a very satisfying chapter after the previous one. I’m so sick of reading when the heroine is falsely accused and every dumb person just believed what they have heard instead of using their brain to think.

Dex-chan lover
That ended way better than I predicted. I'm still mad that they made MC sad tho.

Youpi! They are smart and have seen that she has her hands full. I can not wait to read more !!

Users who are viewing this thread