Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
It seems it’s a common theme in these sorts of stories for the prince a nobles to be overworked. That just seems like poor management and delegation

No wonder her family can stay neutral during the political war. They can over throw the crown by themself lol

Dex-chan lover
wow ..Veilstein is a doting family huh?
Glad he reached the second condition just remembered Eli didn't even faze when she was ask to come out of her room for some nice book and to agree with fiance condition the prince have to binge her with Royal library..😂

I have mixed feelings about this manga.. and the part that her brother and the prince looks like a twin kind of bothers me.

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze her family is amazing 😂
Also wow the king's younger bro likes Eli too rip

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

yo, what the fuck is this family? Normal “lower court” nobles usually can’t annul a royal engagement on their own like that

@Kuri_Something they mentioned "the anonymous" so maybe its their familys' 'other name' and like you know it holds power anddd the prince is marrying for love i think bcs of the childhood panel(?) so ofc he's gon respect the fam. Is what I think :))

So Eli thought the prince prolonged their engagement even though she's past adult age because they're just "fiancee-in-name" and he didn't want to get married early, but the prince is actually working hard to fulfill the conditions her family set for him within the deadline 😂

AND PRINCE MET ELI IN CHILDHOOD??

Users who are viewing this thread