Bicycle Scans

Thank you so much for the translation work on Bookworm, your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work and remember family come before pleasing others so if you need a break take it and keep your family safe and happy thanks again

Hey man Great work with the ascendance of the bookworm series. Any donation link where we can support you ?

Hey, thanks for the translations.

I recommend changing "high priest" (Rozemyne) to "high bishop," and "head priest" (Ferdinand) to "high priest." This is how the official LN and manga translations worked things out since "high priest" and "head priest" can get confusing and sound too similar.

Thank you so much for taking on Ascendance of a Bookworm, I've been hoping that someone would be able to continue it for the longest time!

Group Leader
@bicyclebastard Hey, How do I support you ? I was going through the internet for any website but don't find any, neither do I see any donation link? Just wanted to appreciate the work you have been doing. Thanks a lot.
screaming and crying abt this rn. i never expected anyone to want to donate anything but i do have a kofi? i didn't think it was allowed on mangadex and that the one person with the sick mother just kind of takes the ban risk

edit: im slapping together something on my neocities and i'll put it in the next credit page :3

Last edited:
ARF ARF BARK BARK BAKR BAKR BARK I'M GOING CRAZY RN!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS ☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝🕺🕺🕺🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

"Ferdinand is the High Priest, the top position in the temple."

Just for clarity's sake, the High Bishop (Rozemyne) is the top dog in the temple hierarchy. Ferdinand is technically her subordinate.

Thank you for the translation of Bookworm! I just sent you Kofi privately (under a different username) 😍
Also will continue to help out as much as I can so we can read the whole P3 and proceed to P4 mangas (currently unemployed but will do my best to support 😁)

Last edited:
screaming and crying abt this rn. i never expected anyone to want to donate anything but i do have a kofi? i didn't think it was allowed on mangadex and that the one person with the sick mother just kind of takes the ban risk

edit: im slapping together something on my neocities and i'll put it in the next credit page :3
Your translations are really good (I'm also reading the LN). Continue the great work 💚💜🩷💗💙💜

I went through your neocities page but i still didn't find kofi link. 😅😅. The one on your tumblr page doesnt open up. Plus sorry if it seems like I am insisting much so I might some big dono, I just wanted to support you anyhow cause your translations are really good.

I went through your neocities page but i still didn't find kofi link. 😅😅. The one on your tumblr page doesnt open up. Plus sorry if it seems like I am insisting much so I might some big dono, I just wanted to support you anyhow cause your translations are really good.
I'm with you and have donated as a guest. I believe it will be used for the first volume of Part 4, so yay!
Here is Bike's Kofi link 🫠
https://ko-fi.com/bicyclescans

Users who are viewing this thread