Big Girl and Small Girl - Ch. 2 - Big Girl and Small Onee-san

Dex-chan lover
A way to interpret this is that she's so dumb she's been held back since she started attending school. Forever stuck in elementary school.

Dex-chan lover
@Burning_Hammer Elementary school goes up to 6th grade in Japan, and that's 11 - 12 (depending on what point in the school year and when the child's birthday is). It's not that unusual for a girl to be such an early bloomer in 5th or 6th grade.

AH HELL NAW THAT AIN’T NO CHILD, THAT’S A SUCCUBUS! Ain’t no way a child hitting that ~Ara Ara~ to a confused adult and be a sweet little kid!

this unrealistic proportions reminds me of hatsukoi monster, i hated that but i kinda like this

Dex-chan lover
Yo, imagine being dumb enough to fail elementary school till you're almost an adult...
That's next level.

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ she is mate. I read raws... don't remember , but around 10-13 years old ... Well if they show us , future when they 27 and 18 it would be great

Fed-Kun's army
@210astat well.. i already looked into raws too (even thou i dont understan) because i realized noone translating it, and there was place where was written 10.. so i get it as her age

There are really true that in my neighborhood there are big elementary schools girl
Like im 20th in 160cm
She is tower me and i guest she 170cm more or less
But its really rare chase and the boobs (i mean her body not developed yet)

Users who are viewing this thread