“Bijin de Okane Mochi no Kanojo ga Hoshī” to Ittara, Wake Ari Joshi ga Yattekita Ken. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Her Name Is Tendou Tsukasa

Dex-chan lover
Nope not interested in reading about a slut don't care what her excuses are. Dude really shouldn't bother with a chick like this lest he wants to be taken on an emotional rollercoaster.

I gotta say comments so far are pretty based. I was expecting someone to defend her but glad to see people here have brains and can see how girl like this should never be given the time of day.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Forgot this one got an adaptation lol, LN have volume 1 translated, and there is only 2 volumes, so this gonna be a short one, unless author pull a 3rd LN volume, raws for manga being at 5

Though after reading the LN, most likely not gonna follow the manga

Dex-chan lover
Forgot this one got an adaptation lol, LN have volume 1 translated, and there is only 2 volumes, so this gonna be a short one, unless author pull a 3rd LN volume, raws for manga being at 5

Though after reading the LN, most likely not gonna follow the manga
How does it go I'm curious

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Circumstances aside, people do have different values. For sure though a story like "Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me" would really hit different. It is really hard to stomach something like this. Even if the roles were reversed and the boy was a super playboy with a girl with barely no experience, that gap isn't easily overcome esp if the premise is that youll both have to be fiancés.

EDIT: Looks like the LN artist also did "Im fine with being second girlfriend"
EDIT 2: How this got a manga adaptation, and how the LN got licensed is beyond me

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Circumstances aside, people do have different values. For sure though a story like "Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me" would really hit different. It is really hard to stomach something like this. Even if the roles were reversed and the boy was a super playboy with a girl with barely no experience, that gap isn't easily overcome esp if the premise is that youll both have to be fiancés.

EDIT: Looks like the LN artist also did "Im fine with being second girlfriend"
That makes alot of sense.

As for me I don't care she had fun with I assume alot of guys (it doesnt mention gender so you know) what I do have issue is her treating the MC as an object to stave off other marriage candidates and veing shock pikachu faced when MC wants none of it.

Its so dumb he goes along with this.

Dex-chan lover
MC should have given her the slap his parents should have given her years ago. Like for real this time. Knowing her attitude and way of thinking, it's a surprise that she didn't end up like Saki from Emergence.

"Oh no, they're planning to get me marry someone who is possibly a greasy fat old man. Oh well might as well fool around with lots of men and risk collecting STDs like it's Pokemon before it actually happens" This. Her logic is actually enough reason why she belongs to the streets.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know I'm fine with used goods but this main girl is just straight out a whore and anyone having a relationship with her is a cuck. Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread