Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 80

@GilgameshWulfenbach lifting something wrong will hurt you no matter what your age is. Some more than others. Her chest is already putting a huge strain on her spine that box was the thing that broke it.

Fed-Kun's army
Princess carry is like the most inefficient carry, fireman is always the way. Besides I bet he would drop her lol

Dex-chan lover
It figures she'd be having back problems with them zeppelin boobies she's carrying.

@MarqFJA87 just look up how to squat/deadlift then go to the shoulder part.
Basically when you pull your shoulders back your torso locks up and as long as you keep shoulders locked your lower back can't bend.

@kojiro481 To be fair though, I think her backproblems are more due to her bad carrying posture than anything else

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties Guess that makes my mom a tough woman. She has had reductions done to her breasts at 20, but they grew back after kids and they are bigger than Takizawa's and she has never complained about her back. I'm wondering if she is one of the strong backs, meanwhile my sister is an A cup and she ain't to happy lol

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Some women just have the chassis for headlamps that big; I've personally had experience with a woman who's breasts were easily larger than my own head (and I have a big ass head) and she thought her boobs were brilliant, no issues with them at all. For every woman with back pain there is one as big or bigger that doesn't. It's a bit like how some dudes get sore shoulders wearing a moderately heavy backpack to college while there are others who do 20k full kit marches in the military like they are out for a Sunday stroll.

Being a mum certainly helps though. Chances are having to carry you and your sister about on a daily basic strengthened her back quite significantly :p

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties it is probably due to genetics and lifestyle. A deskjob ain't good for no ones back and I'd say working women tend to desk jobs or jobs sitting at a table hunched over. Those who lack variety in their jobs are more prone to injury or problems related to the groups they use repetitively. If one wrote down all they do and how they do those things the root of many problems can be found easy enough

Users who are viewing this thread