Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 88

Aggregator gang
@MekaBoy @MrIncognito i doubt mods check first uploads of users. why else do I occasionally see a chapter uploaded randomly for a random series by a user with a randomized name with random letters and numbers. and that chapter is always the same thing of a black background with words telling me to go read at some crap site that doesnt have the chapter. and it is always a user whose account only existed a few minutes.

Dex-chan lover
@LygarX
I'm just going by the threads like this and the incredibly recent phenomenon of chapters like this that appear to be removed immediately after being added without having been added by mods personally, only to be readable some time later

Group Leader
Why bother displaying this release on the site at all? Just make it invisible.
6 hours later... 0 views. Nobody who's clicked this before would do it again at random time.
Imagine if this happens to a chapter 1 of a manga. It'll instantly kill the manga since there's 0 chance to gain popularity after all this.
What a garbage system.

Dex-chan lover
God we better make sure this account made in 2018 and that's tied to a group isn't spam

what a joke

Fed-Kun's army
@Kanami-chan Dunno how it was 2 hours ago but this chapter is at least right now invisible unless you have unavailable chapters enabled in settings.
Edit: Or were you talking about the follows page?

Dex-chan lover
@lightningcloud the group really doesn't matter my point is that the account very clearly isn't a spam account

I get that rules take time and some people see that was a threat to their success of the translation you painstakingly took to make, however a system like this helps prevent fraud and help promote the legitimacy of the site as a whole.
This will in time be a sped up process that will “hopefully” include features to prevent bugs/issues like the pages being seen on the follow page (at least after a couple hours).

Staff
Admin
@Kanami-chan

Approval resets the upload time so it is bumped to front of page like any other upload would be.

@DirkHardpeck

Account age means nothing - there are tons of parked bot accounts we are still finding. And loads of accounts from people who were compromised by entering their details in the phishing sites targetting us.

Dex-chan lover
Running for 30 minutes with tits like that is impressive cause running with big juggs full stop hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread