Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 97

i honestly expected it to just fizzle into the "confession but not really confession" territory, but the mad lad actually said "i love you"

i'm dying over here

Last chapter comments: "I've read the raws for chapter 97 and they don't get together"

Chapter 97: They get together

Moral: Don't trust people who say "I've read the raws" because they probably don't know how to read Japanese properly

Well, chapter 100 is in the offing and what will it bring. The love confession came really early in this series, so I'm glad that the author decided to show character and relationship growth. Too long of the unconfessed love usually just means rehashing the same old same old. Will chapter 100 show that they've moved past more than just friends to friends with benefits.

We should have seen it coming just by watching the Chief as he went from being a lech towards Takizawa to just a tease.

Yeah, they should be more than friends.

Dex-chan lover
ARA ARA

GIVE ME THE NEXT FUCKING CHAPTER I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT

Contributor
We might finally get Reiwa-level progress and you go on break?! Damnit, author-san! XD

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I missed this update and spent the last three weeks worried that Takeda might be rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread