Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
3gxJj8h.png

Group Leader
This is a bi-monthly series. That means, a chapter only appears every 3 months.

Double-page supporter
For a older mc this dude is a idiot like did he really not know by putting his hand on her cheek she really wouldn't take it as affection 🤦🏽‍♂ and i can't tell yet but does the big titty wizard like the mc too cause I'm pretty sure tank guy has already been childhood friend zoned lol.

Dex-chan lover
These authors...it's like the MC's (I know his name, but after that behavior, I'm disinclined to use it) maturity level dropped eleven years or more in one panel on page five. You put your hand on a girl's face--and keep it there--while talking about how you want her to stay with you. Then when she responds as one could expect, you panic--after all, it's such a bad thing when a beautiful, busty woman takes interest in you. I want to know--who in the seinen demographic could identify with such behavior?

At least Grace is remarkably lovely. She took his pansy behavior with dignity befitting her name.

Dex-chan lover
@Giga that scene is herbivore (putting it mildly) type of writing, the authors/editors love to use this kind of stuff as a means to "fill in the blanks (fishing for a quick laugh)". Really tiresome trope.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k: It really is--beyond just tiresome. Seems like they use it to unnaturally extend romantic progression, as well. They could just let it progress however it would, without strangling it like this. After all, the story had his hands on Grace's breasts early on--at her invitation, if I recall correctly--and, though she's been utterly cool about it, she's been unusually close with him since.

The story was going just fine as it was without the romantic stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread