Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: shouldn't this come out from between the mage girl's udders? I thought that was the purpose of acquiring all the girls. Sort of like shinju no nectar.
What has my logic even come to :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
So long since the last chapter that i don't remember much. I do remember all the giant boobs, though 🤔🤔

Reread a couple chapters. Now I remember this arc is about mc, boob sword girl, and boob miniskirt wizard girl chasing the demon Kurt to the capital city. The knight lady was set up by another demon to look like she was planning a rebellion, mcs group help exposed a minister as the demon while in front of the king in the throne room. Now MCs group and the knight lady are fighting the demon

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Alright! I finally have the perfect weapon! Now to just stand here in contemplation.

Dex-chan lover
MC wastes so much time having monologues while the others are fighting for their lives.
I guess we can assume the sage staff has no attack functionality. Otherwise he would have surely attacked already.

Nah, who am I kidding? The writing is just too bad.

By the power given in me, i bestow upon you the mountains of fate. Whenever you will get, respond when you truly need it

Dex-chan lover
They really need to explain what is the deal with Grace's boobs

Users who are viewing this thread